Tribute & Memorial Donations
Whenever you want to recognize a family member or friend by sending a card, why not purchase a card through Or Ha Lev? You will be sending a personal note as well as helping Or Ha Lev.
The Tribute card has the Or Ha Lev logo on the front and inside it will state to whom the card is given as well as your name as sender, the fund you choose, the reason for the card (Mazel Tov, Get Well, Condolences, Happy Birthday, etc.) and a short message from you.
The Funds are:
- Oneg/Kiddush Fund
- Education Fund
- Social Action Fund such as the Hunger Project and the Roxbury Food Pantry
- Prayer Book Fund
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund
- Ark/Torah Fund
The Tribute donations will be used for the fund you designate. (The notification card will not state the dollar amount of your donation – that will be confidential.) The minimum donation for a Tribute card to be mailed is $5.00, but larger donations are welcomed.
If you wish to have the card mailed for you, please provide the name and address of the recipient, a short personal comment if desired, the reason for sending the card, and the fund you have chosen.
The cards (with envelopes and blank inside) are also available to use as personal note cards. The note cards are on sale in packs of 5 for $10. The proceeds from the notecards will be used by Or Ha Lev to meet community expenses.
- To make Tribute donations or purchase blank note cards, please contact Marilyn Semer by calling 973-927-0234, or writing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send the information along with your check to the address below.
- Checks should be made out to Congregation Or Ha Lev, memo line: Tributes/your chosen Fund (if applicable), and sent to
220 Eyland Ave
Succasunna, NJ 07876
- Your Tribute Fund contributions will be tax deductible, but purchases of the note cards will not.
Thank you for using these Tributes and purchasing our note cards to support our Or Ha Lev community.
Send an Or Ha Lev Tribute Fund Card on the occasion of a
- Bar/Bat Mitvah
- Special Birthday
- New Job
- New Home
- Get Well
- or any other note-able occasion!